Moving a school to a WHOLE CHILD paradigm through certification...
- affirms for teachers and students that the school’s instructional culture embraces all the latent talents and potentials that children possess;
- declares to parents and the world the school’s commitment to optimizing children’s opportunities to grow and thrive holistically;
- opens pathways for family and community involvement;
- creates a model for other schools to observe well-rounded, nurturing instructional programs;
- provides witness to the fact that everyone wins when schools can develop rounded and integrated human beings, as opposed to efficient test-takers;
- gives recognition by a national organization that what faculty and leadership are doing has integrity and special value.
"Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world."Nelson Mandela